Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Easter

 
Gin and k pins
going out for a swim
get my blood thin
it's how olympians
win

shouting at the sea witch
wayne brady
have to choke a bitch

salty summersaults
nautical waltz
life jacket
made of liquor
and malt

floating off the bubbly
in my veins
effervescent
sea spray
feels pleasant

cigars cuban
maestro like castro
powder my nose
dress up
garter belts
pantyhose

transylvanian
transvestite
transition the
transmission

brain made of
diethyl ether
I saw jesus
on easter

doused myself
like he told me to
with my last breath
lit up a cigarette

conflagration
placation and
americanization
of vietnam monks

my wife looks at me
eyes boiling in the fumes
think i'm laughing
but its just
wheezing

my daughter says
mammy whats wrong with him
she says
he's with God now
baby he's a seraphim

Ethereal presence
like the caves at delphi
spiritual remnant
sparks
mortal remembrance

hallucinations
guide my children
show them the glory
of the kingdom of god

My girls name Esther
she sees me on easter
breathing ether

Long gone
now her wind pipes
sing the same old song
millennia long
right or wrong

breathing ether
knowing either
her daddy's bound
to rise from the dead
or she goes down
the river styx
to meet him

No comments:

Post a Comment